Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ShoeDazzle 50% Off Selected Items!

Hey guys! So if you know me you know that I have a small obsession with shoes. If you don't know what ShoeDazzle is I'll leave a link. Anyways I've known about ShoeDazzle for a few months now but never decided to make a purchase.  However, when I received an email on Tuesday for 50% off selected items I thought "why not?"  I wasn't planning to get anything but after I saw the selection of items they had I ended up purchasing two pumps.  Obviously I haven't received them yet but I just wanted to tell my subbies about this great deal. ShoeDazzle offers shoes, handbags, and accessories for only $39.95 but remember that ShoeDazzle is a monthly subscription and if you forget to skip by the 5th of each month you will be charged $39.95.  I hope everyone finds something special for themselves! Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon.

P.S.
BTW my order already shipped! It's only been a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment