Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Coral Smokey Eyes

Hey guys! I did my makeup this past weekend but didn't get around to posting. I had a wedding to go to and it was memorial day weekend which I was spending with my family. I hope you guys will understand and forgive my late posting. I hope you guys enjoy it.

This is the look I ended up coming up with. It's just a really simple coral wash all over the lid, a red toned brown as a transition color, and a dark grey almost black color in the outer corner. I put a golden bronze color under my inner corner and smudged the same grey/black color on the outer corners under my eye.
 Top:  Flash
Bottom: Natural Lighting
PRODUCTS USED:
-BROWS
Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel

-EYES:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
ELF 24K 32 Piece Eyeshadow
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal
Mica Beauty Cosmetics
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Wet N Wild MegaLength Mascara 

-LIPS
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick in Charming
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsgloss in Foiled

-FACE
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
 Top: Natural Lighting
Bottom: Flash
This is the ELF 24K 32 piece eyeshadow palette that I used. I haven't used this since I purchased it other than swatch it but I'm happy I finally decided to use it. The quality of this palette is a lot better than the normal big palettes ELF sells. This was a limited edition palette so you probably won't be able to purchased this anymore. I will be posting a full review with swatches up soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment