Saturday, May 25, 2013

Palmolive® soft touch

 I mentioned a few blogs ago that I received my Influenster Voxbox that contained 2 Palmolive Soft Touch Dish Liquids. One with Vitamin E and the other is with Coconut Butter. I kept the Vitamin E for myself and gave the Coconut Butter dish liquid to my mom. Both of us have been enjoying them as they work amazing. It gets rid of the toughest grease and yet gentle enough on my hands. The subtle smell of the dish liquid is a plus.
 If you have received this Voxbox and haven't reviewed the product you can do that HERE! If you didn't get this in a Voxbox and would like to try it or purchase it you can go online HERE. It is also available at your local Wal-Mart. I hope you guys enjoyed this quick review and I will see you guys later!


No comments:

Post a Comment