Tuesday, May 14, 2013

FOTD 05.14.13

I know I have not done one of these in a long time so I thought I would do one today. I enjoyed coming up with this look. It's just a simple smoked out purple/pink look.



PRODUCTS USED:
-BROWS
Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel

-EYES
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo
    -Barely Branded
Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
     -Infamous
     -Rockstar
     -Skimp
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal
    -Black
Mica Beauty Cosmetics
    -Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Wet N Wild MegaLength Mascara

-LIPS
E.L.F. Essential Lipstick
     -Charming
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsgloss
     -Foiled

-FACE
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
     -Fair
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
     -Light Pale
E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Definitely follow my blog as there are reviews coming soon. If you would like to see a tutorial just make a request and I'll do my best to film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment