Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Nail Art - NOTD

I did this nail art using my new Zoya nail polish from Ipsy. I hope you guys enjoy this quick post!
This was what I came up with. Very simple and all the bright colors just pop and scream spring and summer to me. All I did to achieve this look was sponge on all the colors.

 Polishes Used:
PRO FX Complete 3
Sinful Colors Savage
Sally Hansen Coral Reef
Zoya Julie
Sinful Colors Innocent
Savage is a gorgeous creme teal blue color. A great summer blue polish for toes and fingers

Coral Reef is a bright neon pink. This shade would be the prettiest summer color as it is "in" right.

Julie is a beautiful pastel lilac color with micro silver shimmers. A gorgeous all year round kind of color.

Innocent is a yellow based lime green color. I think this color looks a lot better on your fingers than your toes. Honestly I just can't seem to see anyone wearing this kind of color on their nails. But  who knows I may be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment