Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NOTD 05.15.13 Featuring Joan & Check Me Out

I did my nails a few nights ago but didn't get to blog so here it is. It's super simple and cute. ENJOY!
THE FINISHED LOOK
PRODUCTS USED:
Julep Nail Color in Joan
     -Dark burgandy red with red micro shimmers.
Loreal Paris Nail Color in Check Me Out
     -Bright doll house pink with micro shimmers.

Joan is a beautiful dark burgandy red. It has red micro shimmers that almost look gold when reflecting in the light. My photos do this color no justice what so ever. What you see in the bottle is what you will get on your nails in one coat. I love this color and I would totally recommend it.

On my accent nails I used Check Me Out by Loreal. In the bottle it is a bright barbie pink with blue micro shimmers and gives off a blue sheen. On the nails it is basically a bright barbie pink with little to no shimmers. Not even a blue sheen. You have to look very closely in order to even notice the micro shimmers. The bottle is very deceiving but it is none the less a very pretty color.

If you would like to check Julep out I will leave my invitation link below.

JULEP LINK: http://www.julep.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment