Saturday, May 11, 2013

What I Received In My Influenster Box!

 

I've been waiting for this box for a few weeks now and it finally came in the mail! When I first got the invite from Influenster they called it the Featured May Dish Product saying I was pre-selected. I did the normal Influenster steps and I was selected as the...however many there were selected to be sent a box. I checked in my Influenster VoxBox and the official name for this VoxBox is the Palmolive soft touch.
I want to mention something really quick as it was disturbing to see when I received the box is that it was open. Not like it had accidentally been ripped open during the ride but as if someone had actually cut the tape to look inside. I am not sure if it was the mail man or if some one was trying to steal my mail. I am not sure but everyone in my household claims didn't open it. Anyway back to the box.
The two bottles I received are the Palmolive soft touch with Coconut Butter(left) and the Vitamin E(right) with their "New Formula". I have not used either yet as I will be giving one to my mom. My first impressions of the "Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid" has not had my standards set too high since I am a major Dawn fan. My honest opinion when I first opened the package I thought the liquid was rather runny. The smells on the other hand are nice. The coconut butter one smells like coconuts with another kind of smell that I can't exactly put my finger on. On the other hand the vitamin E dish liquid caught me by surprise as it has a floral smell but with a note of citrus.

I actually like the Vitamin E one just a little bit more so I think I'm going to end up keeping that one and giving my mom the coconut butter. I can not wait to start using my new dish soap so until I post a review I will be seeing you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment