Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ipsy May 2013

I received my May 2013 Ipsy today. If you would like to check Ipsy out I will leave a link.

Website Link: www.ipsy.com

The infamous pink bubble mailer!
The theme for this months bag was Spring Fling. Along with the card telling all the brands for this moth I also received a NuMe gift certificate voucher thing.

 Contents of my bag!
 .
.
.
.
.
.
THE REVEAL!!!!
Item number one in my bag was the Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On. The bottle is .33 fl oz/ 10 ml and smells amazing. This smell reminds me of Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath and Body works that comes out every year during Christmas.
The second item is the NuMe Finishing Serum. It comes in a blue bottle with a stopper lid. The stopper feels cheaply made so I hope it doesn't break on me. I have not used this item but I think I will enjoy this once I finish using my Big And Sexy hair care item I received in last months bag. It does have a smell but not enough to bother me so I don't really mind it.
Next up is the Yaby concealer in pecan. Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about this but I will definitely be trying it out and tell you my thoughts on it.
Fourth item is this Mirabella lipstick in the color Daydream. The color is a nude, dusty rose color with silver micro shimmers. I'm not a big fan of lipsticks with shimmer but I am open to trying out new things.
Lastly is the Zoya nail polish that everyone has been anticipating. The color I received is called Julie. It is a gorgeous soft lilac purple with blue/silver micro shimmers. A great summer color which I will definitely be wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment