Saturday, November 23, 2013

Freebies: PINCHme.com

If you love freebies then you are going to love this new site I found. It's called PINCHme.com. Basically all you do is sign up. Every few weeks they bring new products in for you to choose from. You take your pick and they send it out. I received mine in less than 2 weeks. Not too bad for a freebie as most of them can take up to 6 weeks. You then try out the product, go back on to the website and review the item. Remember to review them within the time period that they give. If I'm correct they give you about a month or less to review the products. After that you get rewarded for review the products which is basically points for giveaways and stuff like. If you do not review within the given time period then you don't get your reward points.
Anyways, I received my PINCHme box today and I am super excited. I choose two items. The first is the Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Cereal. This obviously isn't a full size cereal box but its enough for one person.
NET WT 1.5 OZ(42G)
The second product I picked out is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara. This happens to be a full size mascara in the color black which I am super excited to try but I don't know if I'm going to try it just yet because I have so many other mascaras open right now.
As a whole I am super excited for these items but also this site. I cannot wait to get another box!

No comments:

Post a Comment