Saturday, November 9, 2013

Haul: PrettyandCute.com

I have another haul for you guys today. I know I've been hauling like crazy this month but that's only because I'm on a no buy this month. Or at least I'm trying to. I made this purchase last week some time and it came in the mail so I thought it would be something different since I don't really haul skincare items. If you didn't know prettyandcute.com was having a 25% off sale on all of their Korean skincare items so I took advantage of it. I wish I could have purchased a few more items but I forgot about them until after I made my purchase. Anyways, I am pretty satisfied with my order so lets get to hauling!

Excuse my sons curious hands. He was intrigued by the pink Styrofoam peanuts. I couldn't keep him away long enough to take a photo.

Quick overview of my purchase. Not a huge one but I got plenty of items that I've been eyeing.
These are the sample that I was sent. Not too bad if I do say so myself.
This is my most exciting purchase. I saw Janie who is the owner of PrettyandCute.com post a quick review on this so I picked it up. This is the Holika Holika Soda PoreCleansing B.B Deep Cleansing Oil. It's basically a cleansing oil.
This is the Lioele Blackhead Clear. If you've ever tried the Biore strips for your nose than this is exactly like that. Instead of it being on a little strip is in a bottle an you just squirt it on to a cotton pad and leave it on your nose.
This is the Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack. Since I purchased the Blackhead Clear to clean out my pores I purchased this to close up my pores afterwards.
This was a random purchase. It is the Holika Holika Aqua Splash Toner. It was in the clearance section and I have never used a toner so I purchased it to try it out.

That is everything I purchased from prettyandcute. If you would like a review then comment and I will try to do that. Thank you all for checking my post and I will see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment