Friday, November 1, 2013

HAUL: Ulta Friends and Family 2013

I finally had my Ulta friends and family sale order come in today so I thought I would show you before I ended up putting it off or forgetting. Since it already took a whole week to get to me I thought I would haul it before I forgot.
Anyways if you didn't already know Ulta had their friends and family sale which is 20% off your entire purchase. Plus if you ordered over $50 worth of merchandise you got free shipping so it was already a nice deal if your purchase was more than $50. I didn't go crazy at Ulta because Sephora was having their friends and family sale too so I left a little cash for Sephora. I ended up getting only two things from Ulta but I am super excited about them both.
I have never ordered from Ulta's site so I was pretty impressed with their packaging. My order was definitely safe inside this overstuffed box.
My entire order. Pretty small but very excited to start digging into these goodies!
This is the main item I was excited to get. I love Tarte and I'm thinking about getting most of Tarte's Holiday collection this year. The packaging is extravagant and I am sucker for pretty packaging. This baby right here is the Tarte Gorgeous Getaways set. Valued at $433 but retailed at and amazing deal of only $48.
The set comes with 4 quads and 4 blushes.
For some odd reason Spontaneous(blush in top right hand corner) had a white cast. Maybe it's just my flash?
The set as a whole.
Stated above the set has four interchangeable quads + blush that can be put inside the gold bow palette.
Cutest packaging ever!
Full size Tarte glosses in When In Rome, New York Minute, and Czech Me Out.
I think I would have loved this set even more if the lip glosses could fit inside the little bow clutch palette. I am not complaining I am just stating my personal preference but I do really like the set.
 
I am pretty sure you already saw my second item but it is the Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Pro set. This set is valued at $133 but sold as $39.
 
 
 
 I'm pretty sure its only a baby size but included is the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. The tube feels very light. Almost as if there's nothing inside and when I squeeze the bottle you can tell it's mostly air.
Also included in the kit is the Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Eyeliner. I am pretty sure this is full size but don't quote me on that.
And lastly is the palette itself. I've heard so much about this palette so I thought I would try it out!
As stated by almost all beauty gurus on youtube there are 8 matte shades on top and 8 shimmer shades on the bottom row.
 
As for the samples I received a random pack of samples. As shown down below.
 

Foil packet of hand cream???
DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew???
And last is a sample of Olay PROx Spot Fading Treatment.
And that is everything that I purchased from Ulta's friends and family sale. If you have haul please link it down below because I would like to see what everyone else purchased. Thanks for reading!
 
 
**FUN FACTS**
I will be posting a few more blogs this weekend since I didn't blog the entire week! Thumbs up for me not being lazy or forgetful.




2 comments:

  1. hi, I found this post when I was searching for "Ulta F&F sale haul". I also got the LORAC rockin' red kit, what an awesome deal! And that tarte set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing deal. Hope you enjoy the palette. I know I am.

      Delete