Sunday, November 3, 2013

Haul & Review: Loreal Colour Riche leMatte & laLaque

I made a Walgreens run the other to pick up some allergy medicine for my mom and I finally found the new Loreal Colour Riche leMattes and the laLaques. I thought they were only sold at Target but apparently Walgreens has them for $7.99. I also heard that people have been finding them at rite aid too so definitely check these places out too.

I didn't take any photos of the display but they were right in front by the doors. They didn't hide these like they normally do so I was super happy to find them. Sadly, there weren't that many colors left so I only picked up two shades. One shade from each line.
The leMatte is in the shade Matte For Me and the laLaque is in the shade Lacquer-ized.

Here are swatches of the two shades. The leMatte is a deep pink on the verge of being almost red. As for the laLaque it is pretty purple under toned pinky-purple.
Forgive my no make up face but here is the swatch of the laLaque. It is really pretty and like said on the packaging it is super pigmented. I have naturally pigmented lips and with only one go around my lips you probably wouldn't ever know.
The leMatte shade like I said is so deeply pink that its almost red. Personally I don't like matte lipsticks so thus I feel that this basically feels like any other matte lipstick. Kind of drying but not too bad and well pigmented.

As a whole I like the laLaque more the leMattes. I would really love to get my hands on the rest of the shades so until then I think will be obsessing over finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment