Friday, November 8, 2013

Haul: Sephora Friends and Family

I am pretty sure you all know that Sephora had their friends and family sale that ended last week. I waited till the last day to make my purchase as I wasn't even planing on making a purchase until I remembered that Sephora has most of the Holiday kits up for sale. Since I was already getting 20% percent off I used Ebates to get an additional 4% cash back so I thought "why not?". I did pick up a few other items along the way but none the less I am excited for everything.

My order came on Wednesday but I didn't have time to blog so it is a little late. My husbands been gaming too so I haven't been able to upload pictures as fast as I would like either. I do have to warn you that this post is pretty picture heavy so if you don't like that I am sorry. Now, on to the haul.

As always with sephora packaging theres sample on the top with your invoice. I received a sample of Givenchy Mister Light, Clarins Double Serum, Korres Greek Yoghurt and a sample of a boscia moisturizer.

Heres a quick overview of all the items I purchased. Minus the birthday present from Sephora.
I am pretty sure everyone who loves Sephora knows how the benefit samples look like. But if you don't already know then here's a quick look at what you get. Included is a mini Benefit they're Real mascara and a mini Watts Up.
 I know a lot of people were excited for this face palette but I'm on the fence about it. I don't own any NARS blushes other than one of their eyeshadows but I am going to hold on to this palette and try it out anyways.
The only thing I have to say about this item is that I don't know what's what. The only thing I do know is that the bronzer on the bottom left hand corner is Laguna. On the back of the packaging it list all the names of the products included but I honestly don't know which ones Orgasm, Deep Throat, Goulue, Devotee, or Mistinguette. I think the top right hand corner is Orgasm and the one under that is Deep Throught but I'm not sure. Basically, unless you're a die hard fan of NARS you'll probably be like me and not know which one's which.
This was a random item I added because I wanted to try them and it is the Make Up For Ever Ever Lasting Liners set. This set includes three full size aqua eye liners in 0L which is the black, 25L which is a brown and 3L which is a navy blue. It also comes with three mini liners in 23L which is a flesh tone shade, 20L a forest green and 11L a deep plum purple.
 I found it odd that it came packaged this way. Don't you? The liners where just folded up in black tissue paper and then thrown inside the box. However, I am still super excited to try these.
This bad boy here is the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette. If I am correct I think this came out last holiday but it was on sale for only $39 which was originally priced at $52. It was too good of a deal for me to pass up so I added it to my cart.
This palette includes 10 shadows, two bronzers, a blush, a mini blush brush, and a mini of their shadow insurance. All this for $39, 20% off of that, and an additional 4% cash back is a deal buster for me.
My last item is my main item that I am most excited for. It is the Tarte cheek palette. If you follow my blog then you know that I made a Tarte order a few months ago. Well my son recently decided to play with my blush stash and broke all my Tarte blushes so this was my only option to get the most bang for my buck and get to try a few more of their blushes.
The palette came with super cute bow bracelet/cuff which is almost too small to fit my wrist. Super cute packaging always gets me so good job Tarte!
The blushes included are in the shades Crave, Dazzled, Darling, and Dollface. The last one is actually their bronzer in Park Ave Princess. Crave is a coral-y pink, Dazzled is a sparkly mauve-y shade bordering a berry color, Darling is a medium coral-peach and Dollface is a bright pink. Park Ave Princess is a matte brown that seems like a shade between a deep brown and a medium brown.

That is all for my haul! I hope you enjoyed my quick post and I will be doing reviews of these items in the future so look out for them.

**FUN FACTS**

*My husbands killing my internet with his gaming. BTW hes playing League Of Legends.


No comments:

Post a Comment