Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fimo Cane Package From China

After waiting for a little less than two weeks I finally received my package.  I bought 100 Fimo Canes + a blade for only $6.00 and that was plus shipping and handling.  It was a great deal!  It has 100 different designs so I was happy that I didn't get any duplicates.  The only upsetting thing that I found was that there was a single very funny looking cane.  I didn't know what it was supposed to be because it looked like part of it was missing.  Other than that I was happy with my overall buy.
 (The original packaging)
(Flowers and Fruit canes)

(Butterfly and other random canes)

If you're wondering why I haven't put the fimo nail art on my nails yet, its because I just did my nails.  I did my nails in the morning and didn't check the mail until about 8:00 that night.  However, I am thinking of a nail design for my newly bought fimo canes and I can't wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment