Monday, June 13, 2011

Fruity Nails

I wasn't planning on using my fimo slices anytime soon but being that I was home alone and bored on Sunday I ended up doing a nail design.  The fimo nail design is on only my right hand because my left hand still has my soot ball design.  It was too cute to get rid of so I left it.  Anyways this is the design I came up with after slicing my fimo canes.


(I wasn't sure if you could see the detail so I took two photos just in case)
This nail design is really basic just like my soot ball design.  All I put on was a base coat, two coats of a base color, a couple of my fimo fruit slices, and a couple coats of top coat to hold the fimo fruit slices down so they don't curl up.  Using a white varnish I put some dots around the sides of my nails so the fimo fruit slices wouldn't look so lonely.  I then applied another coat of top coat just to finish everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment