Sunday, June 26, 2011

Random Nail Art Design

Okay...so I started doing my nails yesterday but didn't really get to finish them.  I finished my left hand yesterday and then ended up going fishing with my husband when he got home.  However, I did my right hand this morning so now I'm just sharing photos of my nail design.  Yes, I am using fimo nail art again.  If you're wondering if I bite my nails its no.  My nails are short because I prefer them to be short.
 Obviously top photo is my left hand and bottom photo is my right hand.
Again this nail design was really simple.  If you read my blog at all you know I like simple and colorful designs.  To start off with this design you might want to get rid of any prior nail designs or polish.  Then clip and file your nails to your desired length.  I like my nails short but this design would look even more amazing on long nails.  Apply a base coat and let dry.  Using a cosmetic sponge, lightly dab 3/4s of the way down your nail to get a gradient effect.  If you want you can use the same color on all your nails instead of using different colors like I did.  Taking a nail art polish draw in random circles and dots.  Use any kind of fimo nail art that coordinates with your base color and apply with a clear polish.  Make sure to use the clear polish before and after you put on the fimo.  If you don't put the clear polish on before the fimo will not stick well and if you don't put it on after your fimo nail art will curl.  Do Not Skip the clear polish step!  If you want you can apply rhinestones on some or one of your circles but again this is optional.  Apply a top coat and your done!  I hope you enjoy doing this nail design as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Those look sooo good. Girl you have steady hands lol.
    Nice blog momma-to-be :)
    My latest post http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/07/miss-dior-cherie.html

    ReplyDelete