Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Palmer's CoCoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks


Palmer's CoCoa  Butter Formula Massage Lotion ROCKS!  I bought this when I was about four months into my pregnancy.  On the bottle it says to use in a circular motion and massage into areas prone to stretch marks morning and evening.  Most of the time I forget to use the lotion even though it's in the bathroom.  I only use it maybe once or twice a week and when I do use it I only put it on in the morning and forget to put it on in the evening.

Though I seldom use the lotion I can still see a dramatic change in the coloring of my stretch marks after I take a shower when I do use it.  Most of my first stretch marks that began appearing during my fourth month into pregnancy are almost transparent like they were never there.  My stretch marks are mainly around my thighs, behind my knee caps, and two little blotches on my sides.  Just recently I scratched under my belly with some fake nails and thanks to that I'm having little stretch marks under my belly now.  Because of the fake nails incident I started using the lotion under my belly.  They're still there but they get lighter and lighter every time I use the lotion.

The only bad thing about the lotion is the after feeling.  It has sticky after feel.  The closest thing I can think of to the feeling of the lotion is a hot humid day that makes you sweaty and sticky.  I think that's why I don't use it at night because I can feel it on my body and I can't fall asleep.  Other than the sticky after feeling it works wonders.  If you do use this I would suggest putting it on only during the day.  However, if you do use it at night you might want to put something in between the areas you put the lotion on so you don't feel the stickiness or feel like your skins stuck together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment