Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 28

At 28 weeks pregnant there are just too many things that that are driving me crazy and many simple things that make me smile.  The aches and pains, the swelling, the hot summer weather, and the tingly feeling in my legs.  I guess it's just the whole hormones thing.

There are so many pains and aches that I never felt during any other week before this week.  My back aches every so often that drives me nuts.  Laying on one side for a minute feels great and then it turns into a slight back pain or side ache.  It's so frustrating being pregnant sometimes, I swear.

My feet swell up so easily that I don't want to go anywhere or do anything.  However, I do try being healthy by walking around the house as much as possible and take a 10 to 30 minute walk every now and then if possible.  I don't like walking around during the day because of the scorching sun so I wait until my husband gets home from work.  Normally its 5:00 or 6:00 pm by the time he comes home.  By then the hot sun is starting to set and the nightly coolness is starting to seep in.  We walk normally to the creek but if my feet swell up badly we turn around before we get there.  Lately my hands have started swelling up on me too.  It only happens when I go for walks and my arms are dangling down, other than that they are pretty much normal.

I HATE THIS TINGLY FEELING IN MY LEGS!  I always feel like there is something crawling on my leg.  You know that feeling you get when there is a spider web on you but you can't see it and you can't get it off.  This is the same feeling...only I feel it very often...around my legs.

I think the worse thing in the world though is the ARKANSAS WEATHER.  It's hot and humid plus there is basically no wind.  Worse kind of weather ever!  I can not take the heat of the sun, the stickiness of sweat, and the humidity of the day when there is no wind to blow me dry.  Bad weather makes me cranky and I think my husband knows that first hand.  If you're wondering...no, I don't do it on purpose to be mean.

The only thing that makes me smile at the end of the day...is my kicking baby.  =)  It's so hard not to smile.  Especially when his arm, leg, head, or other part of his body is moving across your belling.  It's so cute and weird at the same time! =)  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ALREADY!  I can't wait till he is here!
ALWAYS SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment