Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cosmetics from Big Lots

We were in Hot Springs on Sunday so we ended going to Big Lots!  I love Big Lots because they have a variety of things for lower prices than anywhere else.  If you have never been to one you should definitely find the closest one and go there if you love drugstore makeup products for less than what they are elsewhere.

My husband and I were only there for a little while so I didn't get to look around much or pick up much.  I saw  a few ELF products that where better deals in Big Lots then on the ELF website or Target.  However, I decided not to buy any ELF products because I already made an order from ELF a few weeks back.

The first thing I did decide to pick up was the Neutrogena MoisterShine Lipstick with SPF 20 in the color Peach-A-Boo.  I don't know how much these lipsticks go for but I got this one for $2.00.

Second thing I could not tear my eyes away from was the Wet n Wild coloricon eyeshadow trio.  I've heard so much about the Walking On Eggshells trio that when I saw it I just had to take it home with me.  There were other colors but I really wanted this one trio so I picked up this one.  The best thing is that I got it for only $2.80.

The third thing that I got was out of curiosity.  I got the Wet n Wild megalength mascara in Very Black.  This too was $2.80 and I haven't the slightest idea how much this would of cost elsewhere.

Pictures will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment