Sunday, July 10, 2011

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon 3D

Saturday night my husband and I finally had time to go watch Transformers!  I know it's been like three weeks since it came out but we've been busy and haven't had the time to go to Fort Smith lately.

We went to Carmike theaters and bought a pair of tickets for the 10:35 PM showing.  We got there around 9:30-ish so ended waiting for a little while before they let anyone start seating.  We ended up being the first two people in the room when they did start seating so we got good seats...but there weren't that many people either so it was all good.

It was an overall great movie I think with a lot of action, good storyline, and a happy ending.  The only thing that I didn't really like about the movie was that there was no point of Sam's girlfriend.  The movie basically could have gone on without her ever being in the movie.  I guess the only reason why they put her in there was to lead Sam around where ever it was that they needed him to go.  She was kind of like the link that kept Sam going in the right direction I guess you can put it.  So I guess she was of some use but I don't really think her role was really necessary.  I still had a fun time watching the movie and a fun night out with my husband.  Definitely worth the drive!

Two pair of tickets to Transformers: Dark Of The Moon in 3D = $21.00
One raspberry slush = $4.95
Total amount spent = $25.95
Spending a night out with the husband = PRICELESS

1 comment:

  1. My husband is begging me to go watch this.. Maybe I will grant his wish :)

    http://giveawaysforeveryone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete