Friday, July 29, 2011

Pregnacny Week 34

Week 34 has been so exhausting!  I'm always tired and I can barely ever get any sleep.  I don't understand why baby does what he does...but he does it.

I don't really have anything to complain about except at night when I try going to bed.  During the day baby doesn't really bother me but at night...there is just no end.  He starts his kicking, punching, and whatever else he does in there just as soon as I lay down.  I'll spend the whole day sitting, walking, or standing and it wouldn't bother him but as soon as I lay down, man he can really kick up a storm.  

I usually go to bed right around 9:30 or 10:00.  It seems that just as I lay down to sleep he kicks up a storm.  He usually stays up kicking and squirming until the early mornings like 12:00 or 1:00 and then slows down.  He start up again around 6:00 or 6:30.  Which is right around the time his daddy gets up for work.  I tend to just sit it out in bed until he quits.  That usually lasts until about 9:30 to 10:00 ish and then he quits.  I try napping after he quits but the most I get out of that nap is maybe an hour or two of sleep.  By then I can't sleep anymore so I end up getting up and spend my day doing nothing important.  I'm just so tired out from him kicking so much at night and so early in the morning.  I love my baby but I definitely need some sleep.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment