Monday, July 25, 2011

Mini Elf Haul

I finally got my ELF package today!  I've been waiting for this for over two weeks now so I was totally excited today when I got it. 

I made my order on the 9th of July and waited for almost a week for it to get processed.  I got my tracking number on the 15th but it didn't actually ship until the next day.  I was tracking my package and I knew it was going to be here on the 21st but I also knew that I wasn't going to home to receive the package, which was a total bummer. 

Thursday I had an office appointment so I spent Wednesday and Thursday at my mother in laws.  Friday Lao and I went to Hot Springs and we stayed there the whole weekend.  So today Lao went to the post office to grab my package but they didn't have it.  They actually stuck the package in a larger compartment of our mailbox with a key lock that we share with our neighbors.

I was so happy and excited I practically tore at the box to get to my products.  I ordered during ELF's 7for7 sale so I got a few good deals.  The first thing in my shopping cart was the 100-Piece Eye Shadow Palette Collection which just consisted of the 100 piece eye shadow palette and a few brushes.  The brushes included the blending eye brush, the smudge eye sponge, and the eye shadow brush.  The whole collection was only $7.00.  Sadly my 100-piece eye shadow palette had a broken eye shadow.  However, I got in contact with ELF right after I opened my box and they replied back to me within an hour of me writing them.  Talk about good customer service!

The second thing I put in my cart and I was totally excited about was the Travel Eye Palette Set.  It came with the 32 everyday classics palette, professional 5 piece brush collection, essential regular & waterproof mascara duo, and the essential waterproof eyeliner pen in black.  This set was also for $7.00.


Everything else that I ordered was from the essential line which are all $1.00.  I got the quad in Silver Lining, Ivy, and Blue Moon.  Then I got the eyelid primer and the all over cover stick in honey.  I also go their essential lipstick in the color charming but they were out of stock. 



My free gift for referring three people was the eyeshadow quad in Ivy, so now I have two quads in Ivy.  I can't wait to try all my new products from ELF!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment