Friday, July 22, 2011

Pregnancy Week Number 33

Week 33 wasn't bad at all.  Other than a few leg cramps here and there I didn't really feel anything new or different.  You would think that since my body is starting to relax a little I would be able to get some rest.  Nothing ever goes as planned.  

This week baby has been really kicking up a storm and it's non stop kicking, tumbling, punching, just in general everything!  I sit up almost all night with only a few hours of sleep at night because he tends to wake during the night.  However, during the early morning I do get some hours of sleep because he quits kicking.  That's only until his daddy gets up for work and then baby decides to wake up too.  He always wakes up right before or right after his daddy gets up to wash up for work and then stays up until his daddy leaves.  It's seems like he's already attached to his father.

During the rest of the day he's not so active.  The only time he is active is when I've been sitting down or standing up for a long period of time.  Other than that he's pretty calm until his daddy comes back home from work.  Then he starts to kick up a storm again.  I guess he really likes his daddy.  I'm ok with that because when he's born...he's going to want his daddy in the middle of the night and not me.  =)  Just kidding.  I don't mind that he prefers his daddy though.  It's only normal for your son to want their daddy more.  I'm just happy he's going to be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment