Sunday, March 3, 2013

Benefit Watt's Up! VS Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells

I know that highlighting is something that not everyone does on a regular basis. However, I know that purchasing a decent highlighter can be a little expensive so that is why I found a nice little dupe for the infamous Watt's Up by Benefit. I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora last month and I've been loving it and even considered repurchasing it. When I was applying this it kind of reminded me of the eyelid color from the Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells 3 pan palette. Thus I decided to swatch them to see how similar they were and they are pretty similar. I'm not saying for you to go out and buy this palette but I just wanted to share my thoughts on this. Not everyone has the same skin tone so this may or may not work for you but it should apply the same for the majority of skin colors.

Obviously from the photo of the swatches you can tell they are pretty similar. The top swatch is the Watt's Up! by Benefit and the bottom swatch is the eyelid color from the Wet N Wild palette. I did have to build up the Wet N Wild color just a little bit but none the less it's a pretty decent dupe. Like I said I am only giving my opinion and if you like the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter definitely check out the Wet N Wild palette if your searching for a more affordable highlighter that has the same color of the Benefit Watt's Up, plus two other eye colors.

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post and I'll be seeing you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment