Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PLNDR Haul

I told you guys I would be hauling just as soon as my orders came in. Guess what??? They came in!!!
The first pair of shoes I purchased were the Gravis Silver Mink Chelsea Boot in size 8.5. They fit perfectly and true to size. The inside of the shoe is a lavender color which I think is just so cute and feminine. These can flatter anyone's feet and outfit. The most versatile pair of shoes ever.
I then picked up another pair of black heels as PLNDR was having a BOGO so I ended up getting the same pair of heels for my sister in a different size obviously.
I thought these were just the cutest booties ever and could probably go with any outfit. The only downside to these is that the bottom aren't completely flat so you have to be careful when walking around because you can totally slip and fall.
I also purchased a pair of lace leggings but didn't take a photo. Their just leggings so I don't think anyone really wants to see that. If don't know what PLNDR is and want to find out I'll link them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment