Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Ipsy 2013

I received my March Ipsy bag yesterday but didn't have time to post on here so here it is.
 I like this months theme for the bags. Super cute design! The theme of this months bag is "THE GREAT ESCAPE".
ALL THE GOODIES!
La Fresh makeup remover wipes which I'm not a fan of wipes. I tend to not use this method on my eyes even if it is the quickest way to remove makeup. I'd rather not have premature wrinkles and take my time removing my makeup.
Juice Beauty hydrating mist. My sister in law used this after she received it and she said it burned. I'm kind of hesitant to try this so if you've already used this and it didn't burn you please do tell me.
GLAMRX magnetic palette. When I saw the preview for this I thought it was going to be big but it's really small and fit in the palm of my hand.
Yaby eyeshadows in azalea petal which is the darker eyeshadow and seashell which is the lighter of the two colors.
Pictured above is just to give you  a size comparison of the shadows and the size of the magnetic palette. As you can see the palette is pretty small and so are the eyeshadows. The two bigger eyeshadows are the sizes of MAC shadows so that should give you a pretty good comparison of how big or small everything is. I'm still pretty impressed with everything especially when I only paid $10 for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment