Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Julep Maven Box

Okay so I got my box in yesterday but haven't had a chance to open it so I finally did it today. I guess this months box was supposed to be getting us ready for the summer so without further ado here is the reveal.
Packaging is super adorable like always! It almost looked Easter...eee...
The first item that wasn't wrapped up with the polishes was this lip balm in strawberry-mint??? I have the question marks because I don't smell the mint at all. The lip balm is very moisturizing as I tried it on my lips as soon as I took a photo of it. It does smell very artificial and fake so that was a fail for me. I hate anything that smells or tastes artificial.
As you can see I got Shenae which is a pearly/opalescent pale baby blue, Teri which is a pinky coral, and Simone which is a purple tone pink that has a pearly/opalescent finish. I haven't tried them or swatched them yet but hopefully this month I'll actually get around to doing my nails. Thanks for staying tuned and I'll blog you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment