Friday, March 8, 2013

Urban Decay Haul Feb. 2013

I finally got my Urban Decay order in today! I've been waiting for this all week so I was super happy it came in and I can finally start dipping into my new items. Quick Note: I will be posting my plndr haul as soon as I receive my last order so stay tuned for that. NOW...ON TO THE HAUL!!!!

Obviously you always get a sample of the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Which I'm not exactly a big fan of but it does the job. Under the sample is just my invoice/return label.

As you can see straight of the bat that the packaging is super duper cute with the purple tissue and in silver letters it says "beauty with an edge" all over. I will probably be keeping the tissue to use for something else though because I like to reuse packaging.


AND THE REVEAL
I just purchased a few of the ON SALE items from the Urban Decay website minus the super saturated high gloss lip color. I WILL NOT HAVE SWATCHES UP AS THIS IS JUST A HAUL. 
The super saturated high gloss lip color in LOVECHILD is a nice barbie pink color. I don't know how I feel about this because I did try it and it seems kind of sheer. I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's just because my lips are really pigmented so the color seems sheer. The good thing is that it is buildable and doesn't look caked on after building it up. It doesn't settle into the wrinkles of your lips either so I think this item is actually really nice.

I picked up the Ammo palette by Urban Decay too. I originally wanted to pick up just the eyeshadow color in mildew and since mildew was already in this palette I picked up the palette and left the single eyeshadow color. The Ammo palette includes the eyeshadows in smog, mildew, oil slick, last call, chopper, maui wowie, shattered, polyester bride, grifter, and sin. This palette is very nice in my mind that it has neutral colors and a few pops of color.
 I also picked up the Mariposa palette just so I could have it. I've been eyeing this palette ever since I originally saw it a few months back so I finally purchased it. Like the Ammo palette it has a nice array of colors. After receiving the palettes I actually like the Mariposa palette a little bit more just because it has eyeshadow for both a neutral eye look and dramatic smokey eye with a few pops of color. The eyeshadows included in this palette are rockstar, gunmetal, skimp, infamous, wreckage, haight, money, mushroom, spotlight, and limelight.

That is all I purchased from Urban Decay! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll blog you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment