Sunday, March 3, 2013

REVIEW OF - Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Natural

If you followed me on LUUUX then you know that I picked up the Physicians Formula Sexy Booster kit from Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. I have used this a few times and I honestly just don't like how it looks.
Here are individual swatches of the colors. The darker swatch on top is the color of the shoe and the lighter swatch on the bottom is the color surrounding the shoe. When swatched the colors do not seem too glittery but when actually applied its very glittery. I'm not feeling the blush right now but I noticed that after a couple of uses the glittery heel part disappeared and there wasn't as much glitter. I'm going to be giving this blush a few more tries just to see how it looks after the golden glitter heel completely disappears.

I didn't take a photo of this but the back has compartment with a blush brush which is really prickly. Behind the actual brush is a little mirror. I guess the packaging could be almost travel friendly if it wasn't so bulky. The packaging is cute however, I'm not a person who buys items solely on their packaging. Hopefully I will end up liking this blush after a few more uses. If I don't like it then I have not idea what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment