Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Girls Night Out At Red Lobster

This past weekend my sister in law, niece, mom, and myself went to Red Lobster for our GIRLS NIGHT OUT. I had a blast even though it didn't last that long but yes I still enjoyed myself. Just wanted to post a few quick photos from our girls night out. Enjoy!
The drink to the LEFT was my sister in laws drink. If I'm correct I think it was the Sunset Passion Colada. On the RIGHT is my drink which was the Berry Mango Daiquiri. Both of them were super yummy and the alcohol wasn't overpowering. My sister in laws second drink which was the Bahama Mama however, was a different story. Whoever had made it...obviously put too much liquor in the drink because that was all I could taste. As you can see pictured below all the alcohol is on the bottom of the cup. All the mix drinks were about $6 something each which I think isn't too bad of a price.
I ordered the Bar Harbor Lobster Bake which was $25 or so. I then ordered the Lobster Lovers Dream for my mother. I remember the price because I don't think for the price that you pay for this dish is exactly worth it which was $29.99. I didn't notice this until now but when my mother's plate came it only had one lobster tail which it obviously states in the description that it's supposed to have "A succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo." Obviously it didn't as you can see in the photo.

My niece had the same dish as I did and she didn't get any lobster tails in her dish at all. We asked the waitress and she said there wasn't supposed to be any lobster in the dish but obviously looking at the Red Lobster menu on their website, there was supposed to be lobster tails. I'm kind of upset that our waitress really didn't have any idea of what was supposed to be on the plate and what wasn't. I'm kind of regretting giving her a tip at this point and regrettably I can't take it back.
Anyways on on happier note I ordered the trio dessert sampler. Which included their Key Lime Pie, triple chocolate brownie, and caramel cheesecake. All three for $9. I love key lime pie so that was my favorite part. It was a little more sour than most key lime pies that I've had in the past but it was still yummy in my tummy. The chocolate brownie came with a scoop of ice cream which was super good if you dipped the warm brownie into the cold ice cream and ate them together. The caramel cheesecake tasted just like any other kind of cheesecake so I wasn't too impressed. None the less, I did have a great time even though Red Lobster totally ripped us off of our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment