Friday, March 1, 2013

Purity Intro Kit

I was online the other just surfing the interwebs and I came upon this makeup brand. I ended up getting a deal where I payed for only shipping and handling so I was happy about that. My box came in today and I wanted to show you guys what was all in the kit.

 PURITY INTRO KIT PACKAGING

As you can see the packaging wasn't too bad and the price I paid for the amount of products I got I think was a total steal. I think shipping and handling was only about $9.00-$10.00 so yes I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone who is trying to find something new.

CONTENTS OF THE KIT

The Purity kit contained 1 makeup pouch, 3 brushes, 3 foundation shades, and 1 blush. I have not tried out any of these products as you can see the items are still sealed. However, I will be having to wash the brushes before I use them. I noticed right off the bat that when I took the brushes out of their plastics wrappings it was just an overload of chemical odors. It was really bad to the point that I lost my sense of smell for a good 5 to 10 minutes. I think after a good wash they shouldn't smell so bad anymore.



The brushes I received in this kit (LEFT TO RIGHT) is a concealer brush, a mineral science brush which I think is a blush brush, and a foundation brush.


On the top row there is the foundation in the shade cream and the blush in the color glow. On the bottom row the foundation shade is in the color buff and the second foundation shade is light. Honestly I might be able to pull off buff during the winter seasons and cream during the hot summer months but I know I will definitely not be able to ever pull off light. However, because it's so light I was thinking of using it for an inner eye corner highlight or just a highlighting color for my face. I don't know for sure yet but we will see how it turns out and if I even like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment